You may be wondering how to choose the best class action lawyer for your case. It’s a good question. Here are some of the questions you might want to ask:
1. Describe your experience handling California wage and hour class actions.
2. How many class actions have you handled?
3. Have you ever taken a class action all the way through trial?
4. Have you handled any cases like mine?
5. Do you have a proven record of good results?
6. Are you familiar with the typical practices and policies employers use to shortcut compliance with California wage and hour law?
7. Do you understand the strategies that employers use to defend wage and hour class actions?
8. Do you have experience in this industry?
Are you AV rated by Martindale Hubbell?